In collaboration with the Western U.P. Health Department and Emergency Operation Centers in Baraga County, Gogebic County, Houghton County, Keweenaw County and Ontonagon County, Copper Country Strong Briefs will be shared regularly through the duration of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Currently, they are released on Mondays and Thursdays.
You can receive an email alert when a new briefing is posted. Subscribe here.
UPDATE FROM WESTERN U.P. HEALTH DEPARTMENT
UPDATED NUMBERS FOR DECEMBER 10
The previous update was Thursday, December 10. All numbers below are in comparison to that update (four days).
- TOTAL: 76 more positives, 8 more probable positives, 202 more recoveries and 4 deaths
- BARAGA COUNTY: 3 more positives, 4 more probable positive and 41 more recoveries
- GOGEBIC COUNTY: 24 more positives, 8 more probable positives, 38 more recoveries and 3 deaths
- HOUGHTON COUNTY: 45 more positives, 5 less probable positives, 98 more recoveries and 1 death
- KEWEENAW COUNTY: 1 more positive and 12 more recoveries
- ONTONAGON COUNTY: 3 more positives, 1 more probable positive and 13 more recoveries
If you have an update you would like included in this daily brief, please contact the appropriate county or the health department. Contact information can be found at coppercountrystrong.com/contact.
An archive of updates can be found at coppercountrystrong.com. The community is invited to view that site and subscribe for email alerts when a new brief is posted. Links will also be shared on the Copper Country Strong Facebook and Twitter pages.