In collaboration with the Western U.P. Health Department and Emergency Operation Centers in Baraga County, Gogebic County, Houghton County, Keweenaw County and Ontonagon County, Copper Country Strong Briefs will be shared regularly through the duration of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Currently, they are released on Mondays and Thursdays.
You can receive an email alert when a new briefing is posted. Subscribe here.
UPDATE FROM WESTERN U.P. HEALTH DEPARTMENT
UPDATED NUMBERS FOR JANUARY 14
The previous update was Monday, January 11. All numbers below are in comparison to that update.
- TOTAL: 85 more positives, 22 more probable positives, 19 more recoveries and 3 deaths
- BARAGA COUNTY: 3 more positives, 2 more probable positives, 2 more recoveries and 1 death
- GOGEBIC COUNTY: 15 more positives, 2 more probable positives, 13 more recoveries and 2 deaths
- HOUGHTON COUNTY: 57 more positives, 17 more probable positives and 7 more recoveries
- KEWEENAW COUNTY: 6 more positives and 2 less recoveries
- ONTONAGON COUNTY: 4 more positives, 1 more probable positive and 1 less recovery
If you have an update you would like included in this daily brief, please contact the appropriate county or the health department. Contact information can be found at coppercountrystrong.com/contact.
An archive of updates can be found at coppercountrystrong.com. The community is invited to view that site and subscribe for email alerts when a new brief is posted. Links will also be shared on the Copper Country Strong Facebook and Twitter pages.