In collaboration with the Western U.P. Health Department and Emergency Operation Centers in Baraga County, Gogebic County, Houghton County, Keweenaw County and Ontonagon County, Copper Country Strong Daily Briefs will be shared each weekday through the duration of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
You can receive an email alert when a new briefing is posted. Subscribe here.
- Because of the slowdown of information coming from emergency officials in the five-county region, Copper Country Strong’s daily briefings will now be coming out on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. There will be no briefing on Memorial Day, meaning the next update will be Wednesday, May 27.
- Free WiFi Coming Thanks To Partnership, via Keweenaw Report
- InvestUP Hosts Webinar To Help Businesses Navigate Through Reopening, via Keweenaw Report
- Regs easing; construction resumes, via L’Anse Sentinel
- UP experiencing severe, critical need for blood donations, via TV6
If you have an update you would like included in this daily brief, please contact the appropriate county or the health department. Contact information can be found at coppercountrystrong.com/contact.
An archive of updates can be found at coppercountrystrong.com. The community is invited to view that site and subscribe for email alerts when a new brief is posted. Links will also be shared on the Copper Country Strong Facebook and Twitter pages.