In collaboration with the Western U.P. Health Department and Emergency Operation Centers in Baraga County, Gogebic County, Houghton County, Keweenaw County and Ontonagon County, Copper Country Strong Daily Briefs will be shared each weekday through the duration of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
You can receive an email alert when a new briefing is posted. Subscribe here.
- Keweenaw Business organizations team up to support a safe local reopening, via TV6
- The U.P. is in severe critical need for O-, A-, A+, B- blood types, via Daily Mining Gazette
- Partnership brings free WIFI hotspots to the Western UP, via TV6
- Local businesses to reopen with caution, via Daily Globe
- Portage Health Foundation, others bringing public WiFi to several UP counties, via ABC10
If you have an update you would like included in this daily brief, please contact the appropriate county or the health department. Contact information can be found at coppercountrystrong.com/contact.
An archive of updates can be found at coppercountrystrong.com. The community is invited to view that site and subscribe for email alerts when a new brief is posted. Links will also be shared on the Copper Country Strong Facebook and Twitter pages.