In collaboration with the Western U.P. Health Department and Emergency Operation Centers in Baraga County, Gogebic County, Houghton County, Keweenaw County and Ontonagon County, Copper Country Strong Briefs will be shared regularly through the duration of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Currently, they are released on Mondays and Thursdays.
You can receive an email alert when a new briefing is posted. Subscribe here.
Updates from Western U.P. Health Department
Below are number updates since the last reported numbers on Monday, August 31.
- TOTAL: 29 more positives, Three more probable positives, 32 more recoveries
- BARAGA COUNTY: --
- GOGEBIC COUNTY: One more positive, one more probable positive, 20 more recoveries
- HOUGHTON COUNTY: 23 more positives, two more probable positives
- KEWEENAW COUNTY: Three more positives
- ONTONAGON COUNTY: Two more positives, 12 more recoveries
A 19-page returning-to-school during covid-19 pandemic guide has been created and published by the Western U.P. Health Department. You can download the PDF here, https://coppercountrystrong.com/sites/default/files/2020-09/Returning%20to%20School%20Guide.pdf.
If you have an update you would like included in this daily brief, please contact the appropriate county or the health department. Contact information can be found at coppercountrystrong.com/contact.
An archive of updates can be found at coppercountrystrong.com. The community is invited to view that site and subscribe for email alerts when a new brief is posted. Links will also be shared on the Copper Country Strong Facebook and Twitter pages.